If you could free up 1 – 2 hours a week, how would you spend them? ⌚️⌚️
Would you enjoy more time doing fun, relaxing hobbies? 🧘♀️⛳️🏊♂️🚴♂️
Would you get caught up on your work or invest in your side hustle? Would you spend the time with family and friends? ☺️☺️
We reached out to 75 of the smartest bloggers we know and asked them what productivity tips are working for them right now.
These are real people with kids, jobs, and all the commitments of a busy life who are finding time for the things they love and are willing to share what they’ve learned with others.
We asked them: ⬇️⬇️
* What is one time-saving tip that you use personally to free up more margin for the activities and people you love?
* What are your favorite productivity tools or services and how do you use them?
* What are some refreshing hobbies or self-care habits that you’ve found can be incorporated into a busy schedule?
* How do you use the small pockets of free time that appear throughout the day?
* What would you say to someone who feels guilty taking time for themselves, especially when there’s so much to do?