We have great news!!!!
I hope this finds you well and your family in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: my commitment to your safety and health.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for my practice. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to COVID-19, please help me support all of my clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
I will be following Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. I have made these changes to help protect my clients and myself:
- I will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about any potential exposure to COVID-19. I will be sending forms for you to read and sign online prior to your appointment and can communicate via phone before you come in. Please note that these forms must be submitted prior to your arrival for your appointment.
- When you arrive, I will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer and will complete a checklist with you
- I will ask you if you have developed any symptoms since we last spoke. Please note: if you feel ill the day of your appointment, there is no penalty for cancelling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Please bring a face mask to wear when you enter the building and during your massage. Please communicate ahead of your appointment if you do not have a mask. One will be provided for you if needed. I will be wearing a mask or face shield.
- There is a hand hygiene station that I will ask you to use before entering the massage room and as soon as you leave. Hand sanitizer will be readily available
- I will prepare of cup of water for you after your massage if you wish. Please feel free to bring a water bottle with you to your appointment.
- I am working on collecting payment with as little contact as possible. I will keep you updated on those changes as I am able to make them.
I look forward to seeing you again and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
I will be reaching out starting this week to schedule appointments. My practice is scheduled to open on Thursday, July 2. Please be patient as I will be reaching out to you personally to schedule. Also please note that in the beginning of my reopening, appointment slots may be limited.
Thank you for your trust in me. I value that and your loyalty and I look forward to welcoming you back to a safe and therapeutic touch environment.